Monday, January 12, 2009
Subject: Preface.
Hello, this is Michael.
I'd like to welcome you to my blog.
this is simply meant for me to log much of my days' happenings.
in other words, this is probrably gonna be a boring blog.
but if you become intrested, I hope you enjoy.

first, I'll tell you a bit about myself.

I was dead 12 years and 9 months ago.
I'm very scrawny, and I would most likely break between your arms. (ouch xD)
I love to read and play music.
music is a lifestyle.
a few very favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Muse, and The Used.
I am into the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, but I'm not liking the movie trend so much.
I'm stereotyped 'emo' and 'scene' in school.
I go to private school, but its more like christian Rehab and maturity class compared to last year.
I want to go back to public school as soon as I can.
I have many opinions on life, and its very spiraling depths and wonders that behold in the mere future.
I have a very complex vocabulary for the 7th grade.
I like movies.
I am straight.
my favorite season is the winter.
I want to grow up faster than I am right now.
I'm a 'crybaby'.
you can consider this my diary, in a sense.

thats all i wanna say for now.
I do have a myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/michaelgoth13

thanks for your time.
enjoy :)



With all Due Respect,
Michael

Labels:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home

About Me

hello.
this is michael.
I think I have an intresting blog, so you might as well begin to follow it :3
~*~_CutUPribbonS_~*~

Music

uhm...ill appreciate help with how to put songs on :3

Links

Myspace
Deviant art